Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Catch Up Time post 1 of ?



OK this is the first of a few entries I'm making, catching up on how the work on final sting has been going - I know all posted on the same day but they are back tracking.

I finished the background layouts and there looking very nice now, the lighting on them fits well with style of the whole sting. Ross has now finished
the furniture for the background though some will have to be pulled back so as not to over crowd the image.

The image below is the general furniture layout without shadows at the moment and eventually they will fit nicely into the background.


This background also has a reverse with a book case and the door to the room, that particular layout that is displayed below is completely finished now.

I'm happy with the way things are going right now but the stress is starting to wear on my nerves a little, having to juggle everything between three people instead of one, but that is as i would expect the way the industry works and therefore its a case of put up and get on with it. Find a way to make it work even if the general feeling is break your laptop.

Now moving on to the most important part of all, the animation of the books flying off the table. Though while doing this i would prefer not to be spoken like I'm an idiot in the process!

That's all for the minute (until the next instalment of back log Journal updates anyway..)



No comments:

Post a Comment